On 07/08/2017, NCERT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Ed, M.Ed, Post Graduate for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT before 23/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Ed, M.Ed, Any Post Graduation|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||23/8/2017|
Project Title: A Study of Language across the curriculum Pedagogy on student’s learning
Essential: Post Graduate Education/Humanities/ Science/ Social / Psychology/Science with minimum 55% marks at Post Graduate levelScience with minimum 55% marks at Post Graduate levelfor generalcategory and50% marks, for SC/ST/P Hcategory
Desirable: B.Ed./M.Ed., Knowledge of computer applications
Salary: Should be Rs.16,000/- (NET), Rs.14,000/- per (Non- NET)
Duration: 9 Month
Age: Should below 40 Years
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates may report in Room no.210, IInd Floor, CIET Building, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 for submission of application on 24th August, 2017 at 9.30 a.m. Application will not be accepted after 11.00 a.m. Candidates may submit their bio-data online on email@example.com on or before the 23th August, 2017.
- The Interested candidates, who fulfil the above conditions may come for the interview on date and time mentioned above with a copy of their bio-data, original mark sheets and certificates and their photocopies. Candidates not having original mark sl eets and certificates will not be allowed to face the interview board.
Address For The Job: Room no.210, IInd Floor, CIET Building, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Reference Number: No.F.1-12/2017-18/DCS
Last Date to Apply: 23/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW