On 14/08/2017, NCERT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Project Fellow.
National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 06/9/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT on 06/9/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 14,000- 16,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
Essential : M.Sc (Mathematics)/ M.Sc. (Mathematics Education) from a recognized university with at least 55% marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH). Working knowledge of GeoGebra software.
Desirable: Should be proficient in MS-Office and other software used for Educational purpose.
Age Limit: Below 40 years as per UGC guidelines
Tenure of Fellowship: Upto 31 March, 2018
Fellowship amount: Rs.16,000/- p.m. consolidated (NET Qualified and Rs.14,000/- p.m. consolidated (Non-NET)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 06/9/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT norms or decision .
- The interview will be held on 06h September, 2017 at 10.30 A.M. in the Ist Floor, Room No. 2, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-1 10016.
- Report at 9.00 A. M. Registration will be closed on 1.00 P.M
Walk-In Address: Ist Floor, Room No. 2, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-1 10016.
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 06/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW