On 11/08/2017, NCERT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed D.Ed, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed , Master Degree, M.Ed for the position of Junior Project Fellow.
National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/8/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT on 28/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Project Fellow|
|Qualification||D.Ed, Diploma, Any Bachelors Degree, B.Ed , Any Masters Degree, M.Ed|
|Salary||Rs 14,000-16,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
Name of the Project: “A Study on status of Science Teaching with reference to Children with Special Needs (CWSN) Studying at Secondary Schools of Delhi” (PAC Code 6.03)
Essential: Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/Bota ny/Zoology/ Life Science with minimum 55% marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH).
- Degree/diploma in Education (Pertaining to School Education)
- Experience of working in computer software for statistical analysis/SPSS ,
- National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Proficient in usage of English & Hindi language 5) D.Ed/B.Ed/M.Ed. in Special Education
- Preference will be given to those having Research Experience.
Age Limit: Below 40 years as per UGC guidelines
Tenure of Fellowship : (Eight Months) from the date of joining
Fellowship amount: Rs.l6,000/- p.m. consolidated (NET Qualified) and Rs.14,000/- p.m. consolidated (Non-NET)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT norms or decision .
- The Department of Education in Science and Mathematics (DESM), NCERT will hold a Walk-in-Interview to recruit one Junior Project Fellow on Contractual basis. The interview will be held on 28th August, 2017 at 10.30 A.M. in Room No. 2, 1st Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-1 10016.
- The candidates should report at 09.30 A.M. REGISTRATION will be closed at 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Reference No: No.F./6.03//2017-18/DESM/
Walk-In Date: 28/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW