On 09/11/2016, National Water Development Agency (NWDA) announced recruitment notification to recruit Director. Through this recruitment notification, National Water Development Agency (NWDA) plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech candidates for the post of Director. National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/12/2016.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) before 26/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 67,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||26/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||National Water Development Agency (NWDA), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institution.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Having worked extensively in the field of Water Resources with at least 20 years of professional experience in surveys, investigations, planning and preparation of project reports, design and construction of major irrigation, hydro-electric, flood control and multipurpose projects, of which at least 10 years experience should be in the senior management level;|
|Pay Scale: HAG Rs.67000 (increment @ 3% per annum)-79000/|
|Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (Including Short Term Contract) shall be 57 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The Under Secretary (Estt.IV), Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Room No. 625, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 through proper channel. The application should be received within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.|
|Last Date: 26/12/2016|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Water Development Agency (NWDA) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 26/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 26/12/2016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016