On 28/07/2017, National Institution for Transforming India Aayog announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduation for the position of Economic Officer.
National Institution for Transforming India Aayog recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institution for Transforming India Aayog before 26/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of post||Economic Officer|
|Number of posts||The total number of posts at the level of Senior Research Officer, Research Officer and Economic Officers are 44(Forty Four).
The number of posts to be operated at each level will be determined.
|Method of recruitment||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/transfer and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age should not be less than 26 years and Maximum Age should not exceed 35 years. (Relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government) [Note: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be 1st of January of the year in which the advertisement for the post is published.]|
|Period of Contract||Initially for a period of 2 years (can be extended upto 5 years -one year at a time, on the recommendation of the Performance Appraisal Board). In case a person leaves before completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate|
|Remuneration (per month)||For Promotion/ Deputation (including short-term contract): Level-7 in pay matrix (₹ 44,900-1,42,400) b) For Direct recruitment on contract basis: Consolidated remuneration of ₹ 85,000/- per month|
|Education qualification||Post Graduate Degree in Economics or applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a University incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a foreign university approved by the Central Government from time to time; and of a recognised University or equivalent; and Two years’ experience in research or development or formulation or implementation or appraisal or evaluation of plan projects or schemes or collection, compilation of data or analysis thereof and report writing, examination and social survey projects.
Desirable: The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities
possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
|Job description||Economic Officers (YPs) will be required to provide high quality inputs in disciplines like Agriculture/ Economics/ Finance/ Education/ Health / Nutrition/Women & Children issues/ Social Sciences/ Engineering & Technology/ Urban Planning/ Infrastructure/ Environment/ Rural Development/ Data Analysis/ Project Management/ Start Up/ Innovation etc. This would require demonstration of proven academic credentials, professional achievements and leadership qualities on the part of the aspirants.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institution for Transforming India Aayog norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Officers of the Central /State Governments/ Union Territories / Universities/Recognised Research Institutions / Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Organizations. holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department; or with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in post in Level 6 in the Pay Matrix in the parent cadre or department; and possessing the educational and other qualifications as prescribed for direct recruitment in column, There shall be flexibility to fill up the posts either by Senior Research Officer or Research Officer or Economic Officer depending upon the eligibility of the applicants.
- Last date will be held on 26/08/2017.
- NITI Aayog invites comments from the stakeholders in respect of the attached draft Recruitment Rules for the post or Economic Officer, Comments may be given in the matter through email at recruitment-nitiui.gov .in within 30 days from the dale or such hosting on the website of the NITI Aayog /
Address For The Job: National Institution for Transforming India Aayog, New Delhi.
Last Date to Apply: 26/08/2017