On 15/11/2016, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) announced recruitment notification to recruit Clinical Psychologist. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) plans to recruit Master Degree candidates for the post of Clinical Psychologist. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Clinical Psychologist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) before 5/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)|
|Vacancy Name||Clinical Psychologist|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 30,000-40,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||5/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli,Tiruchirappalli|
Eligibility & Details:
Clinical Psychologist Post:
Candidates can Get the Clinical Psychologist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Clinical Psychologist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology / Equivalent|
|Desirable: . Basic knowledge in Computers – Microsoft Office (Preferably) Good proficiency in English and Tamil (Hindi*) Good verbal and non verbal communication skills|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 30,000-40,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 30-55 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The completed application along with self attested copies of all originals including community certificate should be sent to The Dean(Students’ Welfare), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 on or before 05.12.2016. The envelope containing application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Students’ Counsellor at NITT”. The originals have to be produced at the time of interview only. The institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for interview. The interview date will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email.|
|Last Date: 5/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Tiruchirappalli|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Clinical Psychologist Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/12/2016
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016