On 15/10/2016, National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 15/12/2016.
National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) before 15/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, [Inside GEC Campus, Near Govt. ITI] Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. in Mathematics/B.Tech with NET or M.Tech in ECE/EEE/CSE/IT.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000.00 + other allowances as per Institute Norms|
|Maximum Duration : 36 Months|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application form (as given below) giving all the details and attested copies of certificates, supporting documents and experience should reach the undersigned latest by 15th Dec. 2016. Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers, if selected. The written test/interview will be conducted for all the eligible candidates. The applicants need to bring all the original documents for verification during written test/interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted in the NIT Goa website(www.nitgoa.ac.in) along with the date and time of the written test/interview. NOTE: The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the position of JRF under SERB project on PAT”. ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, [Inside GEC Campus, Near Govt. ITI] Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401|
|Last Date: 15/12/2016|
|Location of Job: GOA|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/12/2016
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016