On 21/01/2017, National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Secretary/Accountant. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI) plans to recruit 12TH,Any Bachelor’s Degree candidates for the post of Secretary/Accountant. National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Secretary/Accountant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI) before 17/2/2017 at 5.00 PM. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI)|
|Education Requirement||12TH,Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.9300-34800/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Director, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, Sector A- 7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Secretary/Accountant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Secretary/Accountant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: 12TH,Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Desirable: The candidate having higher qualification, knowledge of Computers and working experience with Govt. Institutions like IITs/NITs/Govt./Autonomous bodies shall be given preference/A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree holder will be given preference.The employees working in IITs/NITs/Centre Govt./Autonomous Bodies, the deserving candidates will be given preference and suitable moderation if any, may be granted by the screening committee appointed by the competent authority.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs.9300-34800/- per month|
|Age Limit: 30 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rs.250 to 500/-|
|Procedure: Interested Indian nationals may apply in prescribed application form, which may be downloaded along with details of posts, qualifications, experience and general conditions from the website www.nitdelhi.ac.in. The completed applications must reach to office of the Director, NIT Delhi on or before 17th February, 2017 up to 5:00 PM.|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT DELHI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Secretary/Accountant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017