On 15/10/2016, National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) announced recruitment notification to recruit English Lecturer. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) plans to recruit POST GRADUATE candidates for the post of English Lecturer. National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of English Lecturer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 03/12/2016.
National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) before 03/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)|
|Vacancy Name||English Lecturer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||03/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695017|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
English Lecturer Post:
Candidates can Get the English Lecturer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: English Lecturer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post s|
|Education required: Post Graduate degree in English with knowledge in sign language. Those applying should use innovative methods to teach the language. Candidates with previous experience in teaching deaf students will be given preference|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Candidates should be below 40 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates should send in their detailed bio-data with a passport size photograph, email ID and mobile phone number along with the application super-scribing the name of the post. Certificate copies should NOT be enclosed at the time of application. Email applications are NOT accepted. All applications to be sent by regular postal mail only.
The self-attested certificates will be required only if called for interview. Intimation for interview will only be sent via email or SMS only. Applications should be sent to “The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695017” on or before 3rd December 2016. Candidates shortlisted will be called for interview in batches. No candidates should call NISH offices for any information. All communication will be via email or SMS. Soliciting recommendations and trying to influence the interview panel will be considered a disqualification.
|Last Date: 03/12/2016|
|Location of Job: THIRUVANANTHAPURAM|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 03/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of English Lecturer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 03/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 03/12/2016