On 31/01/2017, National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) plans to recruit Any Masters Degree,Diploma candidates for the post of Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant. National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15.03.2017.
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) before 15.03.2017 at 5.30 PM. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree,Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.9,300 to 39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15.03.2017|
|Address For The Job||Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030|
|Reference No||3/2017 (Admn.A/A5/2017/96|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Any Masters Degree,Diploma|
|Desirable: Post Graduation/ Degree in Law/ Master in Business Administration (MBA)/ Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognised University.|
|Experience: 2 to 5 years|
|Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 to 39,100/- per month|
|Age Limit: Below 30 Years to 45 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: However, the candidates applying on deputation basis after submission of online application shall take a print out of application and apply through his / her parent organisation to forward the same along with Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate, NOC from forwarding authority and photocopies of ACRs/ APARs and send the application to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, so as to reach it on or before 15.03.2017 by 05.30 PM.|
|Last Date: 15.03.2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15.03.2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Registrar/Documentation Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15.03.2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15.03.2017