On 3/2/2017, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) plans to recruit M.Sc/M.Tech candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) before 18/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||18/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Gopaljee Jha
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531,
New Delhi – 110067
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc/M.Tech|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the purely temporary position of one Senior Research Fellow in the DBT project entitled “Simple, quick and onsite diagnostic kit for pathogen detection in asymptomatic stage”, under the supervision of Dr. Gopaljee Jha, Scientist, NIPGR.|
|Last Date: 18/2/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/2/2017