On 11/08/2017, National Institute of Pathology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, Ph.D for the position of Scientist.
National Institute of Pathology Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Pathology before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.44,730/- Per Month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
Essential qualification: 1 st Class M.Sc. in bioinformatics, computer science, computational biology, biostatistics or allied biological science OR 2 nd Class M.Sc. + Ph.D. in bioinformatics/computer science/ computational biology/biostatistics/ allied biological science 2 Two years post-qualifying degree experience in relevant area.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Relax-able up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics/ computer science/ computational biology/ Comparative Genomics/ systems biology/ Allied fields. Experience in handling and analyzing Next-Generation Sequencing Data.
- DNA-seq and RNA-seq data analysis, gene network analysis and annotations.
- Experience in Java and/or C/C++ on a LINUX/UNIX platform and/or scripting and analysis languages (R, Matlab, Python, PERL).
- Experience developing Web applications using Python/Django and JQuery.
- Strong statistical background, previous industry experience, familiarity with common bioinformatics tools, experience with high performance computing, experience working in cancer biology or human / microbial genomics / proteomics.
- Experience in conceptualizing and executing collaborative/independent research projects
Duties/Responsibilities: Work on research projects available at Bioinformatics Centre, Developing programs, web interfaces and databases for intramural as well as extramural activities/projects of Bioinformatics Centre, Help in task-force activities such as organizing meetings, training programs, preparing minutes, background documents reports, budget etc. and providing consultancy/assistance to medical research groups on using Bioinformatics tools and techniques for their research
Salary: Consolidate Salary as per ICMR norms – Approx. Rs 44,730/- pm + HRA as applicable (likely to be revised)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Pathology norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- An advance copy of application should be sent through email to [email protected] highlighting experience in relevant area along with list of publications and two referees. (ii) Documentary proof of Date of Birth (iii) Experience certificate from previous and current employer (iv) scanned copy of passport size photograph (in JPEG format) by 22/8/2017 up to 1700 hrs. Candidates unable to send advance application will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Eligible candidates may attend walk-ininterview at ICMR-National Institute of Pathology, Safdarjang Hospital Campus, New Delhi on 25/8/2017 at 9 A.M.
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows
- The post is to be filled up only on purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the project
- Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- In case more than 15 candidates turn out for walk-in interview, a written test will be conducted to shortlist for personal interview
Address For The Job: ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PATHOLOGY SRIRAMACHARI BHAWAN SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL CAMPUS, NEW DELHI – 110 029
Last Date to Apply: 22/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW