On 15/10/2016, National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant II. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) plans to recruit M.SC candidates for the post of Project Assistant II. National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistant II. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 15/12/2016.
National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) before 15/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant II|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post s|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||NIO Regional Center,Dr Salim Ali Road Post Box No. 1913 Kochi- 682018|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant II Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant II Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant II|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: MSc Marine Biology / Microbiology|
|Desirable: Expereince in microbiology studies and fermentation|
|Job requirement : The candidate must be an excellent team worker, who would be expected to support research experiments required towards the furtherance of the project, data management and analysis. Specific assignments may include but would not be restricted to optimization of medium for melanin production, bioassays, and preparation of samples for chemical analysis, take responsibilities in support of the laboratory in general.|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Project Title and code : Melanin from sponge associated bacteria — MLP1603|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Kochi Date and time of interview 15/12/2016 10:00 AM Place of interview and contact number NIO Regional Center,Dr Salim Ali Road Post Box No. 1913 Kochi- 682018 Ph.No 0484-2390618|
|Last Date: 15/12/2016|
|Location of Job: KOCHI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistant II Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/12/2016