On 08.02.2017, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Investigator. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) plans to recruit M.Phil candidates for the post of Senior Investigator. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Investigator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) before 18/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Investigator|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.29,607/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029|
|Reference No||NIMH/PROJ/ICMR/VB/SI /NOTI/2016-17|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Investigator Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Investigator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Investigator|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Phil|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Two years’ experience in Clinical Psychology/Neuro psychology, Psychometric assessments and research projects|
|Pay Scale: Rs.29,607/- per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The last date for receipt of filled in applications together with the relevant documents is 18.02.2017 up to 4.00 p.m Late applications will not be entertained.|
|Last Date: 18/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Bengaluru|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Investigator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/02/2017