On 15/10/2016, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) plans to recruit M.TECH candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 5/12/2016.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) before 5/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/-per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||5/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH & NEURO SCIENCES AN INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE BENGALURU- 560 029|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Tech in Biomedical Signal processing|
|Desirable: Atleast 2 years post M.Tech experience. Research experience in signal processing is required. Candidates with hands on experience in signal processing, instrumentation and neuroimaging may apply. Experience in working with human subjects examining neural processes may apply.|
|Duration of the Post : 2 years Initial contractual appointment will be for six months which will be extendable on renewal basis depending upon the performance of the candidate|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Duration of the Project : 3 years|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply on plain paper with the curriculum vitae and testimonials, either addressed to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B. No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029 or by email to email@example.com Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification No. & Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered. The last date for receipt of filled in applications along with the relevant documents is 21.11.2016 up to 4.00 pm. Late applications will not be entertained.|
|Last Date: 5/12/2016|
|Location of Job: NEW DELHI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/12/2016