National Institute of Medical Statistics jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Consultant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 14/8/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Medical Statistics on 14/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post||Consultant (Medical) – 6 (Six)|
|Essential Qualification||Professionals with MD/MS/DNB or PhD in Medical Science and published papers or MBBS with 3 years working experience. OR Retired Government employee with requisite educational qualification drawing pay in the pay band of Rs.15,600-39,100 plus Grade pay of Rs.6,600/- at the time of retirement and having adequate working experience in the required domain/field.|
|Desirable Qualification||Having an experience to review the case records and assigning cause of Death.|
|Job description||Visiting of hospitals/medical colleges. Review of the case records and assigning cause of death. Assisting the Principal Investigator in the project work.|
|Duration||Upto 31st October 2017|
- The Written test will be conducted only if the number of eligible candidates are more than 30. The written test will be followed by Personal Discussion. In case, the number of candidates who appear are less than 30, only Personal Discussion will be conducted.
- Interested candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may attend the Walk-in Interview on 14th August 2017 for Medical Consultant at National Institute of Medical Statistics, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Near AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029. The candidate are requested to report at 11:00 AM along with all original documents & one set of self-attested copies.
General terms & conditions for the posts are as follows:
- Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice period from either side without assigning any reason and the tenure would be reviewed periodically on the basis of performance and suitability.
- Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Director, NIMS, reserves the right to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- . Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 14/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW