On 04/08/2017, National Institute of Medical Statistics announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Senior Research Fellow, Data Analyst.
National Institute of Medical Statistics Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow, Data Analyst Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 25/08/2017 at 11 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Medical Statistics on 25/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post: Senior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs. 25,000 per month
|Master’s degree in Statistics/Bio-statistics/Population Studies/Public Health. Knowledge of handling statistical packages for health data analysis.
Age: Below 35 years on the date of interview
|Post: Data Manager/Data Analyst
Salary: Rs. 32,000 per month
|Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer science/public health from a recognized University.
Age : Below 30 years on the date of interview
- Walk-in interview will be held on 25/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Medical Statistics norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 25/08/2017.
Walk-In Address: National Institute of Medical Statistics, ICMR, New Delhi ICMR Campus
Walk-In Time.: 10 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW