On 04/12/2016, National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Hindi Translator. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) plans to recruit B.A candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/12/2016.
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) before 30/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Hindi Translator Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Hindi Translator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Hindi Translator|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline. Knowledge in Computer Hindi Translation|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 18-28 yrs|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Last date for receipt of application is 30th December 2016|
|Last Date: 30/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Hindi Translator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30/12/2016
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016