On 8/02/2017, National Institute of Hydrology announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Hydrology planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed BE/B.Tech,M.E./M.Tech . National Institute of Hydrology is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 23/2/2017.
National Institute of Hydrology proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/2/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Hydrology on 23/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Hydrology|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000 /- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||23/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||National Institute of Hydrology,Roorkee|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Post Graduate Degree in (Maths/Physics/ Geology/Earth Sciences or equi) with NET qualification OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course B.Tech. (Civil/Agriculture/Computer Engg./ Information Technology/ Electronics or equi.) with NET/GATE qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course M.E./M.Tech. in (Water Resources/ Hydrology/RemoteSensing/GIS/ Geoinformatics/IT/Computer Engg. Or equi.)|
|Desirable:Persons with higher/additional qualifications, research experience and published papers in relevant field would be preferred.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000 /- per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: National Institute of Hydrology,Roorkee|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: 10.30 A.M|
|Reporting To: 10.30 A.M|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Hydrology norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 23/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “National Institute of Hydrology,Roorkee“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 23/2/2017
VENUE: National Institute of Hydrology,Roorkee