On 30/1/2017, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) announced recruitment notification to recruit Deputy Secretary. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Deputy Secretary. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Deputy Secretary. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/3/2017.
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) before 6/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Secretary|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||6/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067|
Eligibility & Details:
Deputy Secretary Post:
Candidates can Get the Deputy Secretary Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Deputy Secretary|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 65 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Applications are invited in the prescribed format (copy enclosed) from willing and eligible retired officers of the rank of Deputy Secretary and above in the Central Government and equivalent officers in the State Governments/PSUs to serve as Inquiry Officers for conducting departmental inquiry against officers/officials of The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare at New Delhi. The Inquiry Officer shall conduct the inquiry proceedings in the official premises provided by the Institute. Preference will be given to eligible persons residing at Delhi and NCR area. No TA/DA will be paid to officers for conducting inquiry.|
|Last Date: 6/3/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Deputy Secretary Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 6/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 6/3/2017