On 12.02.2017, National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) announced recruitment notification to recruit Staff Car Driver. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) plans to recruit 10TH,12TH candidates for the post of Staff Car Driver. National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Staff Car Driver. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/3/2017.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) before 6/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Car Driver|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.5200-20200/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||6/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077|
Eligibility & Details:
Staff Car Driver Post:
Candidates can Get the Staff Car Driver Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Staff Car Driver|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: 10TH,12TH|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 2 Years|
|Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 25-28 years as on the last date mentioned abov|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Application from the employees working in ICMR Institutes must be forwarded through proper channel. Interested eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (given below) giving full details, viz. Name, Address, Age, Qualification, Experience, Community, Latest OBC certificate etc. and No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if he/she is employed in Govt. Organisations), to the Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077, along with Demand Draft / IPO and self attested copies of the certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, technical qualification, community etc., on or before the last date mentioned above.|
|Last Date: 6/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/3/2017
- Walk-in interview will be held on 6/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Staff Car Driver Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 6/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 6/3/2017