On 11/08/2017, National Institute of Ayurveda announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelor Degree, MD, Post Graduation for the position of Lecturer, Pathologist, Multiple Vacancy.
National Institute of Ayurveda Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Ayurveda before 23/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
Salary: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
|Essential Qualification: PG Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject included under IMCC Act, 1970.
Desirable: Publication and Experience in Research. Working knowledge of Computers.
Age Limit: 40 Years
|Post: Panchakarma Vaidya
|MD(Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
Age Limit: 40 Years
|MD in Pathology from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 40 Years
|Post: Medical Laboratory Technologist
|Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 Years relevant Experience
Age Limit: 35 Years
|Post: Administrative Officer
|Officers of Central Government (or the Central Govt./State Govt. or Union Territories) holding analogous Post, having administrative experience or Officers having 5 Years Administrative Experience in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4800.|
- The Institute may conduct an Objective-Type Written Test to shortlist Candidates to 5 for Interview for the Posts of Lecturer, Panchakarma Vaidya and Pathologist, depending upon the number of Applications for these Posts and the Test shall be of 100 Multiple Choice Questions carrying 100 Marks and of 1½ hours duration. 1 Mark will be awarded for each Correct Answer while ½ Mark will be deducted for each Wrong Answer. The Syllabus for the Written Test for the Posts of Lecturer and Panchakarma Vaidya is: 70-80% Questions will be from Ayurveda of the Subject concerned, 10-20% Questions can be from modern side of the Subject concerned, 5% Questions will be research oriented and 5% Questions will be relating to Computer Knowledge. The Syllabus for the Written Test for the Post of Pathologist will be: 80% from the Subject of Pathology, 10% Questions relating to Research, Laboratory Equipments, etc. and 10% Questions relating to Computer and General Knowledge.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply on or before 23/09/2017
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The Experience Certificate, wherever required, and if any, should clearly mention the Pay Scale, Grade Pay, etc. otherwise the Experience claimed will not be considered.
- Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit for the Posts of Lecturer: Candidates belonging to SC(5 Years), ST(5 Years), OBC(3 Years), PH(10 Years) and Govt./Autonomous Body Employees(5 Years) and as per Government of India Orders issued from time to time.
- Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit for the Posts of Panchakarma Vaidya, Pathologist and Medical Laboratory Technologist: SC(5 Years), ST(5 Years), OBC(3 Years), PH(10 Years). The Upper Age Limit prescribed shall not be applicable to the regular employees of the Institute.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit for all applicants for the Posts of Lecturer will be the Closing Date of Applications which is 52 days from the Date of Publication of the Vacancy Notification in Employment News. For the Posts of Panchakarma Vaidya, Pathologist and Medical Laboratory Technologist, the crucial date of determining the age limit is 1-1-2018.
- 1 Post of Lecturer may be filled by Physically Handicapped candidate, if found suitable.
- The Pay Scales carry usual Allowances admissible as per Central Government Rules and applicable to the Institute.
- The New Pension Scheme of the Government of India is applicable in the Institute.
- The Cast Certificate should be in the manner and Form prescribed by the Government of India.
- The Post of Administrative Officer is to be filled on Deputation for one year in the first instance which may be extended for another one year or till the Post is filled on regular basis whichever is earlier. However, the Applicants for this Post should have at least 1 Year left in his service.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service must send their Application Through Proper Channel. However an Advance Copy may be sent which must reach by the Closing Date
Address For The Job: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA (Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India) Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, JAIPUR 302002 (Rajasthan)
VACANCY NOTIFICATION NO. 2/2017
Last Date to Apply: 23/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW