On 15/10/2016, National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Professionals. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) plans to recruit MBBS, DNB, MD, MS, Diploma candidates for the post of Medical Professionals. National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) is planning to recruit 15-20 candidates for the post of Medical Professionals. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 5/12/2016.
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) before 5/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Professionals|
|Education Requirement||M.B.B.S, DNB pathology, MS/MD, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||15-20 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||5/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dr. Sriram Selvaraju, MBBS, MPH Scientist C (Medical) National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT/ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,|
|Reference No||No. NIRT/EPID/ORIR TP-01/2016/|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Professionals Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Professionals Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Introduction to Research Module 2-Research Methodology and Biostatistics Module 3-Data Analysis Module 4-Manuscript Writing|
|Total Vacancy: 15-20 Posts|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rs.500 per participant to be paid in cash at time of registration on 13/12/2016|
|Procedure: The application completed in all respect with enclosures should reach us by email on or before 23/11/2016. Incomplete and late applications will be rejected without further notice. The decision of the selection committee will be final. Participant selection list and waiting will be published in the institute website within one week. Selected Participants are requested to confirm their participation in the training by 05/12/2016. For further details contact: Dr. Sriram Selvaraju, MBBS, MPH Scientist C (Medical) National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT/ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai.|
|Last Date: 5/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Medical Professionals Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/12/2016
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016