On 8/2/2017, National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) announced recruitment notification to recruit Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) plans to recruit Any Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Consultant. National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 8/3/2017.
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) before 8/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||8/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai – 400012|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Any Bachelors Degree|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Consultant in Administrative, Finance & Accounts category would be engaged till the age of 65 years. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of application|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rs.500/-|
|Procedure: The candidate shall submit online application available on NIRRH website i.e. www.nirrh.res.in. Hard copy of Application should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, NIRRH, Mumbai on above mentioned address so as to reach within one month from the date of publishing of advertisement along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Candidates drawn in favour of “Director, NIRRH” Payable at Mumbai purchased after the date of advertisement. SC/ST/PH/ExServiceman candidates are exempted from making payment.|
|Last Date: 8/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 8/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply Online for the post of Consultant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 8/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 8/3/2017