On 19/01/2017, National Gallery of Modern Art announced recruitment notification to recruit Director. Through this recruitment notification, National Gallery of Modern Art plans to recruit Any Masters Degree candidates for the post of Director. National Gallery of Modern Art is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/3/2017.
National Gallery of Modern Art proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Gallery of Modern Art before 18/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Gallery of Modern Art|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.37400-67000/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||18/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Director, Employment News, West Block, R.K. Puram, New Delhi 110066|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Masters Degree|
|Desirable: Master’s degree in Public Administration or Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognised university.|
|Experience: 10 years|
|Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-per month|
|Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: Application, in duplicate, in the enclosed prescribed proforma alongwith complete up-todate ACR dossiers of the Officers (last five years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary and above) who can be spared in the event of their selection should reach the undersigned through proper channel within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered and stand rejected. Certification by the forwarding authority at the end of the proforma may invariably be done certifying the correctness of the information submitted by the applicant together with conveying the vigilance clearance, certification regarding integrity and certification regarding non-imposition of the penalty upon the officer during the last 10 years.|
|Last Date: 18/3/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Gallery of Modern Art norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/3/2017