On 04/08/2017, National Chemical Laboratory announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Fellow.
National Chemical Laboratory jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Chemical Laboratory before 14/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Title of the Project||PA-IIProject Fellow|
|Minimum Prescribed Educational
Desirable experience, if any
|M.Sc.- Organic/Analytical Chemistry
Desirable: minimum 55% marks
|Age limit||35 years|
|Job requirement||organic synthesis and analytical support|
|No.of position to be filled up||One|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Chemical Laboratory norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed here with) duly completed and signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials & photograph should be addressed to The Head, Biochemical Sciences Division (Attn to Dr. Vidva Gupta CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, & submitted so as to reach the office on or before 14/08/2017
Address For The Job: The Head, Biochemical Sciences Division (Attn to Dr. Vidva Gupta CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008
Reference Number: SBM-1PA/2017
Last Date to Apply: 14/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW