On 30/11/2016, National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) announced recruitment notification for Young Professional. Through this recruitment notification, National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) planning to recruit Young Professional post who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech. National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Young Professional. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 12/12/2016.
National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Young Professional post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 12/12/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) on 12/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Young Professional|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||12/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Young Professional Post:
Candidates can Get the Young Professional Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Young Professional|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates Should have Master’s Degree / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Food Technology or any of the discipline of life science, or equivalent degree with experience in molecular techniques.|
|Desirable: Experience/Familiarity with quality management sytem|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 12/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Young Professional ” on 12/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 12/12/2016
VENUE: National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi