On 25/11/2016, National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 03/12/2016.
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 03/12/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) on 03/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||03/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR), Lucknow|
|Reference||F.No. 1(16)/2016-Admn. (DBT-BBSRC Project)|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master Degree in Life Science with NET qualification or Master’s Degree in Professional Course.|
|Desirable: Research Experience in Molecular Biology. 1 st Division during Graduation as well as Post Graduation Publications in Relevant Field.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/-+ 20% HRA for 1 st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/-+ 20% HRA for 3 rd year|
|Age Limit: 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates, as on the date of interview|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR), Lucknow|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 03/12/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 03/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR), Lucknow“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 03/12/2016
VENUE: National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR), Lucknow