On 31/01/2017, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Scientist. Through this recruitment notification, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) plans to recruit M.Tech/ M.E candidates for the post of Scientist. National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051, Distt- Gurgaon (Haryana)|
|Reference No||Acad / 01 / 2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Scientist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Scientist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Tech/ M.E|
|Desirable: Research experience in the area of EEG / MEG signal processing. Experience with data analysis tools viz., MATLAB, IDL and R software. Registration of images from various imaging modalities. Ability to multitask, effective project leadership and management|
|Experience: Knowledge and experience with Neuroimaging and MR Spectroscopy will be added advantage. Excellent scientific communication and writing skills. Experience with writing scientific manuscripts is essential|
|Pay Scale: Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: The upper age limit shall be 35 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
|Procedure: The candidate will help to determine research goals in consultation with the Principal Investigator. He / she will design specific projects on Neuroscience research, including the selection of appropriate methods and techniques on MEG data and its with other modalities. In some cases, the candidate may be expected to supervise/help team members or technicians regarding the technical aspects of the research, including methods development, trouble-shooting problems, interpreting results and planning follow-up experiments|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Gurgaon|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Scientist Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017