On 15/10/2016, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) announced recruitment notification for Technician A. Through this recruitment notification, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) planning to recruit Technician A post who have completed M.SC. National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Technician A. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 12/12/2016.
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) proposes to Conduct Interview for Technician A post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 12/12/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) on 12/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician A|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.28,500/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||12/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||National Bran Research Centre, Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurugran|
Eligibility & Details:
Technician A Post:
Candidates can Get the Technician A Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technician A|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: Master’s Degree in any branch of Science or Biotechnology from a recognized University. A minimum of 60% in the final qualifying examination (for the Master’s degree) is required. Two years of experience in the following is essential: Histology and cryosectioning Vibratome sectioning Handling and care of birds|
|Application Requirement : The candidates are required to carry the following documents: Application form as per format attached. Original copies of certificates and mark sheets for verification in support of educational qualifications and experience, as claimed and as mentioned in the application form.|
|Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is coterminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.|
|Pay Scale: Rs 28, 500/- pm|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure : Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-ininterview at 11.00 A.M. on 12th December, 2016 at National Bran Research Centre, Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram, (Haryana)|
|Venue: Lac Production Division, Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums, Namkum, GURUGRAM – 834 010|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 12/12/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Technician A ” on 12/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “National Bran Research Centre, Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 12/12/2016
VENUE: National Bran Research Centre, Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram