On 11/08/2017, National Biodiversity Authority announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Consultant.
National Biodiversity Authority Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Biodiversity Authority before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.70,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: A Degree in law, with specialization in environmental law with at least 2 years of experience in dealing with biodiversity issues;
Experience (Essential): At least one year experience in dealing with multilateral environmental agreements, such as the Convention on Biodiversity (CBD) and others; Working experience in providing legal guidance, analyses and support on environmental law and/or biodiversity law; Proven skills in preparation of opinions, legal analyses, publications in journals and others; Proven ability to work in techno-legal teams.
- Five years of experience in dealing with biodiversity issues
- Three years of experience in dealing with multilateral environmental agreements, such as the Convention on Biodiversity (CBD) and others;
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for applying is 50 years as on the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications
Remuneration: The remuneration of the Consultant will be Rs.70,000/- per month (Consolidated) subject to TDS at the rates applicable. Remuneration being consolidated amount is payable at the end of the month irrespective of the fact whether the month consists of 28/29/30/31 days and TDS at the rates applicable will be deducted from the payment
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Biodiversity Authority norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The eligible and willing candidates should download the prescribed application format from www.nbaindia.org web site.
- The application should bear the signature of the applicant along with the scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph.
- After filling up the application with details, rename the file with the applicant’s name.
- Take a print/hard copy of application format and duly sign it with date.
- The softcopy of the application form should be sent to the email id: [email protected]
- e. The signed hard copy of application should be submitted to “The Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, TICEL Bio Park 5th floor, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113” on or before 31.08.2017 by 5:45 PM
- If applications are incomplete, or without applicant’s signature or not in prescribed format the same will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The applicants may have to produce the original documents / testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc, for verification when called for interview by NBA.
- No correspondence regarding the stage / processing of applications will be entertained from the candidates. Canvassing, in any form, will disqualify the candidate.
Terms & Conditions
- The position shall be full time and place of work shall be office of the NBA, Chenni
- The offer will be purely temporary and initially for a period one year (extendable based on the performance). However, depending upon the work schedule and performance of the individual, the period of engagement may be extended / curtailed with the approval of the Chairperson, NBA – the Competent Authority.
- The Authority reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found prima facie suitable for being considered by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The selected candidate should not take up any other assignment during the period of his / her engagement with CEBPOL
- In case of any dispute about the interpretation of any point / clause / condition / rule, etc. the decision of the Chairperson, NBA shall be final.
Address For The Job: The Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, TICEL Bio Park 5th floor, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW