On 08/08/2017, Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate, PG Diploma, CA, MBBS, LLB, Diploma for the position of Trainee Officer, Medical Officer, Multiple Vacancy.
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation before 22/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Designation / Grade / Pay Scale||Minimum Qualification|
|Medical Officer (E2A) / Vacancy: 02
(UR- 01, OBC (Non-creamy Layer)- 01)
Rs. 24900-3%-50500 (IDA)
|MBBS Degree with valid registration
Experience: Two years post internship experience (as on 31/07/2017) excluding period spent on Courses/ PG etc.
|Trainee Officer (Law) (E2) /
Rs. 20600-3%-46500 (IDA)
Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 years integrated course) from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by Bar Council of India. Candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Graduate’s degree/ Integrated course.
|Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) / (E2) /
Rs. 20600-3%-46500 (IDA
|Graduate with membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India.|
|Trainee Officer (HR) / (E2)
UR-01 OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 01 SC-01
Rs. 20600-3%-46500 (IDA)
Any Post Graduation/ PG-Diploma
|Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Human Resource Management/Human Resource Management & Labour Relations/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE. Or Full time regular two years Master’s in Social Works with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE Or Full time regular two years Master’s of Human Resource & Organisational Development (MHROD) from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE Or Full time regular two years MBA with specialization in Human Resource from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE. Candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Master’s degree or P.G. Diploma/ Program.|
|Trainee Officer (Finance) / (E2)
ST-01 (Backlog) ,OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)- 02
Rs. 20600-3%-46500 (IDA)
CA,CWA or CMA
|Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant (formerly known as Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India).|
|Supervisor (Safety) / (S-1)
Rs. 15000-3%-37000 (IDA)
|Full time regular Diploma in (Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Engineering/Mechanical) from Govt. / Govt. recognized Institutes and one year full time regular Diploma in Industrial Safety from one of the Central/ Regional Labour Institutes. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Diploma & Diploma in Industrial Safety.|
Age Limit: Upper Age limit for the posts mentioned at Sl. No.-1 is 33 years and for Sl. No. 2 to 6 is 30 years as on 31.7.2017.
RESERVATION AND RELAXATIONS Refer Official Notification
- The candidates registered online with NHDC and have uploaded all requisite documents shall be provisionally allowed to appear for written test. Eligibility of the candidates shall be checked/verified at the time of interview and only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear before the interview board. List of eligible candidates called for interview will be made available at www.nhdcindia.com & will also be e-mailed to such candidates. The final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”. For the post of Supervisor (Safety) selection shall be based on merit of written test.
How To Apply?
- Candidates can visit the online registration site from 08.08.2017 (00.01 hours) to 22.08.2017 (23.45 Hours).
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NHDC only. To apply, visit: www.nhdcindia.com with valid e-mail ID.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the On-line application form giving accurate information. After filling it, system will generate a Unique Registration Number of NHDC. Candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their certificate in separate file given in step no.
- under head Steps for Applying of less than 100KB each JPEG/PDF format, alongwith passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format of less than 23 KB size and 15 KB size respectively.
Steps For Applying:
- Log on to www.nhdcindia.com
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit
- Scanned copies of following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment:
- Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth. b) Complete set of mark sheets/ certificates in support of qualification. c) Caste certificate for SC/ST and Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India in case of OBC candidates. The community Certificate should have been issued within 6 months for OBC (if applicable) at the time of registration. d) Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable). e) Experience certificate (if applicable). f) A certificate for conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by university/ Institution from where they have obtained the bachelor degree.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of their certificate in separate space given in the online application form
- Take out the print of registration slip/ form generated by the system for future reference.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION:
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. If a candidate qualifies in written test and is called for interview based on information given by the candidates, but does not fulfills the eligibility, will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Candidate with less than 60% marks taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the university/ Institute in Qualifying Educational Qualification in respect of Law, HR & Safety will not be considered. Candidates with 59.99% marks are not eligible and the same shall not be rounded off to 60%. Candidates who are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2017 need not apply.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated center, date of written test and guidelines for
the test will be made available on the NHDC website to the candidates found apparently eligible based
on the online data. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail. The candidate has to download
his/her Admit card, Test guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website. Admit card will not be
sent by post.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience for the post /level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- Other thing being equal, preference will be given to persons who are also displaced person affected by NHDC projects. Candidates belonging to the above category must enclose a certificate obtained from the Competent Authority.
Address For The Job: NHDC Limited NHDC Parisar, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal – 462013
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category are required to pay non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/-. The SC/ST/PwD category candidates need not pay the registration fee.
Advt No: Advt No. NHDC/HR/RECT-I/2017
Last Date to Apply: 22/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW