On 17/07/2017, NARI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MSW, Ph.D for the position of Scientist B.
National AIDS Research Institute NARI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National AIDS Research Institute NARI before 31/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Scientist B|
|Last Date To Apply||31/8/2017|
Department: Scientist-B (Social Behavioral Research):
Essential Qualifications: First class Master’s degree in Social Work / Sociology/ Psychology/ Anthropology from a recognized University with 4 years R & D / teaching experience in the relevant subject, after Master’s degree. Or Second class Master’s degree in Social work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Anthropology + Ph.D. in the relevant subject from a recognized University with 4 years R & D/ teaching experience, after Master’s degree + Ph.D.
Desirable Qualifications: Doctorate in the above subjects from a recognized University. Additional Post – doctoral research/ teaching experience in the above subjects in recognized Institute(s) in health research & health economics. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management and softwares used in qualitative data analysis.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Relax-able up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST/OBC Candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
Job Requirements: Plan and execute independent research work in the fields of Social and Behavioural Sciences and collaborative research with other scientists from the institute and other institutions Scientist would be expected to join multidisciplinary team, adopt innovative study designs, use mixed methods approach in research. Provide technical support/guidance to fellow scientists with respect to social and behavioural dimensions. Teach Qualitative Research Method & Social & Behavioural Science Subjects in the Institute’s training activities and conduct training workshops. (V) Contribute towards strengthening of the Department of Social & Behavioural Research at the Institute. Any job assigned by the Director of the institute and the Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research
- The applications will be screened by a Screening Committee as per the criteria adopted by ICMR. The eligible candidates will be invited to take written examination (objective type). The candidates will be called for personal discussion /interview on the basis of merit based on marks obtained in the written test. The final decision to select will be based on the criteria adopted by ICMR.
How To Apply?
- Application forms and other information can be obtained from ICMR’s website www.icmr.nic.in
- Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director In Charge, National AIDS Research Institute, Plot No. 73, “G” Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune- 411 026 on or before the closing date. NARI will not be responsible for late receipt of the application due to postal delay.
- Documents to be enclosed with the application form (Self-attested copies) a) Proof of Date of Birth b) Education qualifications c) Experience (Proof for all experiences mentioned in the application) d) List of Publications e) Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft from a nationalized bank for Rs 500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) payable to the Director In-Charge, National AIDS Research Institute, Pune. SC/ST/Women and Physically Handicapped candidates (PH) are exempted from the application fee. IPOs/DD are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
Other Service Conditions :
Allowances as per Central Government Rules are admissible on the respective Pay Matrix.
- Benefits of new restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004
- Applications from employees working in Central / State Govt. Departments/Public Sector Undertakings and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the conditions that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer should be produced at the time of personal discussion. Application received after the closing data will not be considered.
Address For The Job: National AIDS Research Institute, Pune
Last Date to Apply: 31/8/2017