On 23/08/2017, Nainital Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA, B.Tech, MCA, BCA, Graduation, Post Graduation for the position of Management Trainee.
Nainital Bank Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Nainital Bank before 12/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||MBA, B.Tech, MCA, BCA, Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||12/09/2017|
Age: Candidate should be in the age group of 21 -27 years, as on 31.07.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by -5- years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category only.
Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university/ Institute. Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the Nainital Bank norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility norms are advised to visit Bank’s website: www.nainitalbank.co.in – “Recruitment/Results” and read the Guidelines Document for complete details
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online from August 23, 2017 to September 12, 2017 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website (www.nainitalbank.co.in) after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
Application Fee: Rs. 850.00 (Rupees eight hundred fifty only) PLUS GST @ 18%- Rs. 153.00 (Rupees one hundred fifty three only), Total Fee Rs. 1,003.00 (Rupees one thousand three only) for all categories of candidates (non- refundable).
Call Letters: Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/ Roll Number, (ii) Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
At the Examination Centre: Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- Print out of Call Letter (which has to be downloaded by the candidate using the registration number and password obtained at the time of registration of online application). A recent passport size photograph of the candidate has to be affixed on the Call Letter.
- You are required to carry with you your currently valid photo identity proof (original) and photo copy thereof, failing which you will not be allowed to appear for the test. (Please refer to Point 3- Identity Verification)
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or conduct another examination, if considered necessary. Decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for this exam.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session may be required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The Nainital Bank Limited would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, The Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the Nainital Bank Limited recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect
Address For The Job: THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED, G.B. Pant Road, Nainital
Commencement of on-line registration of application 23.08.2017
Closure of registration of application 12.09.2007
On-line Fee Payment 23.08.2017 to 12.09.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW