On 24/08/2017, Nagaland University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Fellow .
Nagaland University Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Nagaland University before 10/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 16,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/09/2017|
NAME OF THE PROJECT: Greener Synthetic Protocols for Design and Development of Quaternary Ammonium Tribromides and Reactivity Studies Thereof
TENURE: 2 years
SALARY: (a) Non-Gate/ Non NET = Rs. 14,000/- p.m. (b) Gate/ NET/ GPAT = Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Biochemistry/ Analytical Chemistry
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Nagaland University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application along with biodata should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview to the Department of Chemistry, Nagaland University, Lumami – 798627, Nagaland. Date of interview will be informed through email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Address For The Job: Department of Chemistry, Nagaland University, Lumami – 798627, Nagaland.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 10/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW