Nagaland Public Service Commission Nagaland PSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Nagaland Public Service Commission Nagaland PSC before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Detail of Post|
|Stenographer Grade -II (Jr) (Class-III Non- Gazetted) under Nagaland Information Commission, Nagaland, Kohima.||Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 120 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m in Typing.|
|Stenographer Grade -III (Class-III Non- Gazetted) under Home Department, Secretariat Administrative Branch (A), Nagaland, Kohima.||Qualification: Graduate with Six months Diploma in Computer Operation and 1(one) year course in Shorthand possessing a speed of 100 w.p.m.|
|Stenographer Grade -III (Class-III Non- Gazetted) under Power Department, Nagaland, Kohima.||Qualification: Pre- University/ HSSLC with 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 30 w.p.m in Typing.|
Age as on 1.1.2017: Minimum-21 years , Maximum-30 years
Application Fee: Application Form (including self-certification) can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in and send the duly filled up Application Form by registered post along with Demand Draft for Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Examination. Application Form can also be submitted personally in the Commission’s Office on Payment of Rs 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only by Cash.
Scale of Pay: Item no.1 & 2 :- PB- Rs 9300-34800/- GP-Rs-4200 , Item no.3 :- PB-3-5200-20200/- GP-Rs-2600
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Nagaland Public Service Commission Nagaland PSC norms or decision .
How To Apply?
- Candidates must submit the following documents:-
- 1(One) copy of recent passport size photographs (to be pasted in the appropriate space provided for).
- Original examination fee receipt issued by the Commission/Bank Draft
- Self-Addressed envelope (Size 9” x 4”)
- Attested/ Self attested copy of HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other certificates will be entertained for proof of age.
- Attested/ Self attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates from HSLC/ Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification. In absence of pass certificate Provisional pass certificate from the Board /University must be enclosed.
- Attested/ Self attested copy of Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), SC/ST, and (or) BT Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority (not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner).
- Attested/ Self attested copy of Requisite Certificate in Stenography from a recognized Institution.
- For Applications submitted by registered post , a relaxation of 7 (Seven) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by post on or before the last date of submission and addressed to the Secretary, N.P.S.C.
- Incomplete Application in any respect (Including unsigned / forged signature) and or applications received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected.
- Application Forms can be downloaded w.e.f 28/07/2017 __
- The last date for submission of application form is 16/08/2017
Address For The Job: Nagaland Public Service Commission Nagaland PSC, Nagaland.
Advertisement Number: NO.NPSC/ADVT/NON-TECH/1-2010
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017