On 1/04/2017, NABI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduation for the position of Scientist.
National Agri Food Biotechno NABI recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Scientist post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 30/11/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Agri Food Biotechno NABI on 30/11/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduation|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.67,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Area: Research experience will be calculated as follows: 1. For PhD degree experience will be calculated from the award of the PhD degree. 2. For MD/M.tech/M.E the experience will be calculated from the date of the award of degree (MD/M.tech/M.E) in the relevant subject. Interest (evidenced by publications in high IF journals, patents of proven utility and or products of applied value) relevant and critical to the following areas of research will be considered
Essential Qualification: Any Post graduation
Age limit: 28 years* as on the last date of receipt of application.
Remuneration: 37,000 – 67,000/-
- The applications will be received against the advertised positions. Suitably constituted screening committee will screen the applications in one or two stages on the basis of essential qualifications & research experience, recommendation letters and research outcomes. The applicants identified as highly promising will be invited for interactions at the institute and for discussions with suitably constituted selection committee.
- The interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 10th April 2017 by the prescribed application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration from 0900 hrs to 1100 hrs on 10th April 2017. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates would not be interviewed. The project is a part of the Multi-Institutional Core Project entitled “Development and Transfer of Technology from Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia to India for Bio-fortification and Disease Resistance in Banana”. Project duration is up to November 2019 but in no case shall exceed the duration of the project.
General conditions for Recruitment:
- As per this advertisement, total no. of positions are 45. However, the position will be filled subject to availability of the candidate with excellent academic record as per the recommendations of selection committee.
- This is a rolling advertisement. Applications can be submitted any time till November 30, 2017. The date for determining the age limit/experience/qualification shall be May 31st and Nov 30th, when the applications received till that date will be screened.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates, as per Govt. of India norms.
- In addition to the usual pay & allowances as admissible vide 6th Pay Commission in the above scales, other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession, Medical expenses, House rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Telephone Expenses etc. shall be provided as per rules.
- The Institute encourages creation of knowledge and benefit sharing related to IPR.
- Candidates will be governed by New pension Scheme of Central Government effective from 01/04/2004. 7) Appointment will be made initially on contract in project mode for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of one year which may be extended / curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Further continuation, if any will depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of five years.
- Candidates may choose to apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each position. Depending upon suitability of the candidates, a higher or lower post may be offered by the Selection Committee.
Walk-In Address: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) (Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt of India) Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali, (Punjab), India-140306
Walk-In Time: 9.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 30/11/2017