On 03/08/2017, NABI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute NABI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute NABI on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Junior Research Fellows (multiple positions): Agri-Biotechnology: Thrust areas includes: Genome wide identification of mutations in promoter regions and their association for starch quality in wheat. Investigating the regulation of carotenoid accumulation and its elevation by application of CRISPR/Cas genome editing in banana fruit. Utilizing genome editing tools in wheat for triat development.
Food and Nutrition Biotechnology: Thrust areas includes: Cereals and bioactives as nutraceuticals for metabolic health. Microbial enzymes for various industrial applications. Biological function of cereal based dietary fibres and bioactives for functional food development. Development of biopolymer based biodegradable food coating materials/ development of functional foods from cereals and agricultural by-products Co-enzyme immobilization on magnetic nano-particles: an efficient and robust biocatalyst.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- All interested candidates may appear for Walk In Interview on 18.08.2017 (Friday) at 09:00 Hrs at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge City, Sector- 81, Mohali-140603. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registeration at NABI from 09:00 hrs to 1100 hrs on 18.08.2017 (Application form available on website www.nabi.res.in).
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The JRFs will be hired as per the emoluments’ guidelines and service conditions notified by DST (DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014) as per their own fellowship support or a fellowship from NABI.
- Candidates having NET in Lectureship will be governed by DST OM No. A.20020/11/97-IFD dated 31st March, 2010. NABI may or may not select candidates against one or more of the above areas of research, depending upon the suitability of the candidate to carry out high quality research.
- Candidates have to ascertain their eligibility before the interview (kindly see attached document). Candidates not fulfilling the criteria for JRF will not be entertained by any means. Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise will lead to disqualification of the candidate.All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with full CV, thesis/project report, experience certificates, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts.
Walk-In Address: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge City, Sector- 81, Mohali-140603
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M
Reference No: ADVT. No: 2017-Researcher (04)
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017