On 10/08/2017, NABI Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute NABI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/08/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute NABI on 24/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, M.Sc|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Duration: The appointment will be till 22nd June, 2019 or till the termination of the project.
Essential qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET Qualification OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. (Eligibility criteria as DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014)
Desirable qualifications: CSIR/UGC/DBT JRF fellowship , Prior research or training experience in Analytical Bio-chemistry, Microbiology and handling animal models
Emoluments: The JRF will be hired as per the emoluments’ guidelines and service conditions notified by DST (DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014)
Age Limit: The age limit of applicants for the fellows will be 28 years (relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC as per government of India instructions)
Project Title: “Enhanced rice milling and maximized valorisation of rice milling by-products” (Project No: BT/IN/Innovate-UK/35/BS/2016-17)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute NABI norms or decision .
- All interested candidates may appear for Walk-in interview at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city Sector-81, Mohali- 140306 on 24th August, 2017 (Thursday) at 09:00 AM along-with duly filled application form available on the website www.nabi.res.in. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM on 24th August, 2017 (Thursday). The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed. All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with full CV, thesis/project report, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s). For more information, contact Dr. Kanthi Kiran Kondepudi, Scientist-D, NABI, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Sudesh Kumar, Scientist-F, Email: email@example.com.
Walk-In Address: NATIONAL AGRI-FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (NABI) (Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali-140306, Punjab
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Reference No: NABI/8(44)/2017-GAP-21
Walk-In Date: 24/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW