On 12/08/2017, Mumbai Port Trust announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Sports Trainees.
Mumbai Port Trust recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Mumbai Port Trust before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Sports Trainees|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: The Sports Trainees will be considered if they have represented in the respective games at the following level during the last 3 Calendar years i.e. 2014,2015 and 2016. Represented the Country in an international competition. and /or Represented a State in a national competition. and/or Represented combined Universities team in any national competition. and / or Represented a University in Inter –University tournament conducted by University Sports Control Board. and / or Represented ‘A’ division in Cricket, Represented in Super / Elite Division in Hockey or Football.
- ATHLETICS (GENTS) 3 + 2 (LADIES)=5
- SHUTTLE BADMINTON 3
- BODY BUILDING 2
- CRICKET 8
- FOOTBALL 9
- HOCKEY 9
- KABADDI 7
- TABLE TENNIS 2
- VOLLEYBALL 6
- WEIGHT LIFTING 5
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Mumbai Port Trust norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The Selected Sports trainees will be engaged subject to Medical fitness certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer, MbPT. The sports trainees shall not have any right/title/interest at par with the regular employees of the Port. Further these are purely only temporary contractual assignments and their selection shall not confer any right on them to claim/seek regularisation or permanent engagement. A surety bond has to be signed by the Sports Trainee for an amount of Rs.10,000/- Only attested photocopies of the certificates and not the originals be sent along with the application. Application form can be obtained from the office of Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001, on any working day between 11.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on payment of Rs.100/- by Demand Draft in favour of “Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club” Payable at Mumbai.. The application form can also be downloaded from website http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in. However, the downloaded application form should be submitted accompanied by Demand Draft of Rs.100/- in favour of “Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club” Payable at Mumbai. The cover shall be superscribed with the name of the sports discipline applied for.The duly completed application form to be submitted to the JT. GENERAL SECRETARY Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001, on any working day between 11.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on or before 31/8/2017. Application form not in the prescribed forms or not accompanied by the Demand Draft or incomplete in any respect or received after the prescribed time limit on 31/8/2017 shall be summarily rejec
Address For The Job: JT. GENERAL SECRETARY Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW