On 12/08/2017, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam MTNL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA for the position of Director(Finance) .
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam MTNL Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam MTNL before 30/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/09/2017|
QUALIFICATION: The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA /PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University /Institution.
EXPERIENCE: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in various aspects of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute
Age: Age of superannuation 60 years, 25 Years – 45 Years
PAY SCALE/ RANK/ LEVEL: The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale/rank/level will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. Salary – 37,000 – 67,000/- Per Month
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: All applicants should send their applications as per the format . The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and CadreControlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Mahanagar Telephone Nigam MTNL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 30/09/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary(PESB), Room No.-523, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No.-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 30/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW