On 05/08/2017, MSSRF announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Visiting Fellow.
M S Swaminathan Research Foundation MSSRF jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to M S Swaminathan Research Foundation MSSRF before 15/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Visiting Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||15/8/2017|
Job Description: The visiting Fellow is expected to give academic inputs and advice to scholars and researchers at the Foundation to help strengthen existing programs and develop new research programs.
Preferred Expertise: Agriculture and Nutrition, Climate change and agriculture, Coastal ecosystem management including fisheries, and agro-biodiversity.
Remuneration: Positions open to those on lien or sabbatical. Salary negotiable, as per qualification.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the M S Swaminathan Research Foundation MSSRF norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application should include full biodata, academic record, areas of specialization, academic achievements, list of publications, nature and duration of experience, full address and telephone number of two most recent employers, names and addresses of two referees; MSSRF is a woman-friendly employer with a gender policy and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Send application by post or E-mail. Application must clearly indicate “Visiting Fellow” with Job code. Head – Administration M. S. Swaminathan Research Foundation, Third Cross Street, Institutional Area, Taramani, Chennai 600 113; or through e-mail to [email protected]
- Last date: August 15, 2017 for First round. Applications will be considered later in the year also.
Address For The Job: Head – Administration M. S. Swaminathan Research Foundation, Third Cross Street, Institutional Area, Taramani, Chennai 600 113
Last Date to Apply: 15/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW