On 11/08/2017, MSME Tool Room Hyderabad announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech for the position of Civil Engineer.
MSME Tool Room Hyderabad Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to MSME Tool Room Hyderabad before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Civil Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: B.Tech (Civil Engg) / AMIE.
Minimum experience requirement : 10 years experience of working on civil construction works. 5 years experience of working on building / Institution / Industrial plant Construction Project.
- Excellent managerial, inter –disciplinary, good knowledge of English language written and verbal.
- To promoting ethics and integrityBuilding staff competency and promoting effective teamsDuration :The initial assignment would be for a period of 1 (one) year with possibility of further extension up to One year.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF CIVIL ENGINEER:
- Civil Engineer shall be positioned at the construction site to monitor quality and progress of the construction of the Technology Centre to complete the site at scheduled date. To examine the Quality control, quality assurance plan and checklist prepared by Construction Management Consultant is in accordance with the relevant clauses in the contract, IS codes, CPWD manuals and leading practices and suggest for improvement.Ensure quality of construction work at site is in accordance with the relevant clauses in the contract, IS codes, CPWD manuals and leading practices.
- Maintain updates on actions by CWC against quality observations issued by CMC.Vet all the running and final bills submitted by the CMC in timely manner in accordance with the public works accounting guidelines and CPWD works accounting manual.
- Verification of quantities as noted by the construction management Consultant (CMC) in all running and final bills against all works contract in a timely manner. Verification of quantities shall be as per the CPWD norms.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the MSME Tool Room Hyderabad norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- For details regarding nature of experience and responsibilities, interested candidates may visit CITD website & NCS portal. The due date for submission of online applications are 31st August, 2017.
- Note: All the Original DD’s and Photo copies of bio-data may be sent to this office before expiry of the due date. For any queries you may please contact Shri. R.K.Pavithra Kumar, Director (Trg. Quality & Maintenance) over Telephone No .040-23776203.
Address For The Job: CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TOOL DESIGN, (A Government of India Society Ministry of MSME), Balanagar, HYDERABAD – 500 037, INDIA.
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW