On 02/08/2017, MRB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma for the position of Assistant Medical Officer .
Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
Qualification: Any of the following Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy F.F.Hom. (Lond) M.F. Hom (Lond) D.F. Hom (Lond) Any Diploma granted by any of the following institutions in West Bengal, namely: (i) The Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College (or) (ii) D.N.D.E. Homoeopathic Medical College (or) (iii) The Prathap and Herring Homoeopathic Medical College (or) iv) The Midnapore Homoeopathy Medical College(or) (v) The Bengal Allen Homoeopathy Medical College (or) Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery issued to the students of the Homoeopathy Medical College, Madurai on passing the final examination held by the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council during the year 1973-74.
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 (PB-3) Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification.
Age Limit: SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) 57 Years 2. (i) Others’ (i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the categories referred to in Sl.No. 1 above). 35 Years (ii) Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others’ 48 Years
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB
How To Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of birth and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience) as detailed in Para 10 (f) of detailed notification.
EXAMINATION FEE AND SERVICE CHARGE:
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Rs. 375/- Others Rs. 750/- Online application once registered/completed will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the fee paid towards the registration/application will not be refunded / adjusted for any reason.
Address For The Job: Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB, MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB), 7th Floor, DMS Buildings, 359, Anna salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 6.
NOTIFICATION NO: 08/MRB/2017
- Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment) 22.08.2017
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank 24.08.2017
- Date and Time of Examination Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) 08.10.2017 Fore Noon (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999