On 02/08/2017, MRB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed HPIM, GCIM, MD, B.I.M, L.I.M, B.S.M.S for the position of Assistant Medical Officer.
Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Medical Services Recruitment Board MRB before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Medical Officer|
|Qualification||HPIM, GCIM, MD, B.I.M, L.I.M, B.S.M.S|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – 39100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400. (PB-3) Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification.
AGE (as on 01.07.2017) :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 57 Years
- Others’ (i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the categories referred to in Sl.No. 1 above) – 35 Years
- Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others’ – 48 Years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification for the post of Assistant Medical Officerr (Siddha) on the date of this notification (02.08.2017)
- HPIM. (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S. awarded by any one of the recongnised Universities including Dr.M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognized degree or diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are eligible for registration under ‘A’ Class or ‘A ‘ Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai. AND
- Must have registered his / her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine / Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council, Chennai
CONDITIONS AND QUALIFICATION:
- The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their on-line application without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, community etc. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
- Candidates who consider themselves eligible to appear in an examination may apply and write the examination at their own risk, with an undertaking/declaration to that effect viz. before appearing for the examination, it should be ensured by the candidate that on the date of notification of a post he fulfils all the conditions in regard to age, educational qualifications, etc. as provided in the rules. The candidature of candidates, if found ineligible shall stand cancelled, even after declaration of the result.
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
How To Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of birth and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience) as detailed in Para 10 (f) of detailed notification.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, Other messages only through the registered e-mail ID.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail ID and SMS to the candidate’s registered email/mobile number only.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode
- Any clarification regarding on-line registration may be obtained from the Help Desk Phone No.91-7815936791 between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday and 9.30 am to 12.30 pm on Saturday
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: All the candidates wishing to apply shall abide by the following undertaking and declaration in the on-line application. In addition, candidates who are called for certificate verification shall submit the following undertaking / declaration in writing to the Board.
EXAMINATION FEE AND SERVICE CHARGE:
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) – Rs. 375/
- Others Rs. 750/
Online application once registered/completed will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the fee paid towards the registration/application will not be refunded / adjusted for any reason.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. Intimation regarding the availability of hall ticket for download will be sent through the registered email ID / SMS to the registered mobile number.
- The candidates, applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to the examination is purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Hall ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Board
Address For The Job: MEDICAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT BOARD (MRB) 7 th Floor, DMS Buildings, 359, Anna salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 6
Date of Notification: 02.08.2017
Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 22.08.2017
Date and Time of Examination: 08.10.2017 Fore Noon (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM