On 11/02/2017, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Sports Officer/Assistant Director. Through this recruitment notification, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) plans to recruit Degree candidates for the post of Sports Officer/Assistant Director. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is planning to recruit 25 candidates for the post of Sports Officer/Assistant Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/3/2017.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Onine Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) before 12/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Sports Officer/Assistant Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||25 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||12/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission ,Madhya Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Sports Officer/Assistant Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Sports Officer/Assistant Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Sports Officer/Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy: 25 Posts|
|Education required:All Interested Candidates should have completed MP.Ed / MP.E / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: 21-40 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in.before or on 12-03-2017.|
|Last Date: 12/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 12/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 12/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/3/2017