On 03/08/2017, MPPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduation for the position of Archaeologist, Curator, Multiple Vacancy .
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC before 09/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Archaeologist, Curator, Scientist|
|Salary||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||09/09/2017|
Education Criteria: Job seekers should have completed the education as Post Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
MPPSC Vacancy Details: 1. Archaeologist – 03 2. Curator – 06 3. Scientist – 01
Age Bracket: The candidate’s age should be in between 21 to 28 Years as on 01-01-2018. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary & Pay Band: Those contenders who will fulfill the required eligibility criteria for MPPSC Vacancies will get a monthly consolidated of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay as per the rules of the organization.
- A Written Exam, Interview will be conducting by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission to select candidates for above stated posts.
How To Apply?
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- At last submit the online application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Dead Line For Apply Online : 09-09-2017
Examination Fee: Candidates belonging to Unreserved apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 500/-. Candidates who belong to the category of Reserved apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 250/-.
Address For The Job: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Gwalior Building, Delhi College Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Last Date to Apply: 09/09/2017