On 18/08/2017, Mother Teresa Womens University announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Mother Teresa Womens University jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Mother Teresa Womens University before 18/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||18/9/2017|
Title of the project : Identification of potential anti-dermatophytic essential oil among the Fifteen Eucalyptus species in Palani Hills
Designation : Junior research fellow (female candidates only)
No. of Post : 01
Desirable : The candidate should have working experience in Biochemistry, Mycology, Microbiology and Biotechnology
Fellowship : Rs.10,000/pm
Qualifications : M.Sc in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry with at least 55% mark (NET/GATE qualified candidates
Tenure : 1 year (Extendable upto 3 years based on the performance)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Mother Teresa Womens University norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application on plain paper covering detailed bio-data, educational qualification, research experience, if any, along with attested copies of all required certificates in duplicate should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 18th Sep. 2017. Contact details Dr.A.USHA RAJA NANTHINI Principal Investigator, TNSCST project Associate Professor and Head i/c Department of Biotechnology Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal 04542-244411 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview Date & time : 25th September-2017-11.00 am – Venue : Executive Hall, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Address For The Job: Dr.A.USHA RAJA NANTHINI Principal Investigator, TNSCST project Associate Professor and Head i/c Department of Biotechnology Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal 04542-244411
Last Date to Apply: 18/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW