On 6/2/2017, Mother Teresa Womens University announced recruitment notification to recruit Registrar. Through this recruitment notification, Mother Teresa Womens University plans to recruit Any Masters Degree candidates for the post of Registrar. Mother Teresa Womens University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Registrar. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/3/2017.
Mother Teresa Womens University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Mother Teresa Womens University before 5/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Mother Teresa Womens University|
|Vacancy Name||Registrar (women)|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.37,400-67,000 /- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||5/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal – 624 102|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Registrar Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Registrar|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Masters Degree|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer (Sr. Scale) / Lecturer with 8 years in Reader’s Grade along with experience in educational administration (or) comparable experience in research establishment and (or) other institutions of higher education (or) 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.|
|Pay Scale: Rs.37,400-67,000 /- per month|
|Age Limit: The age of superannuation for the post of Registrar and Controller of Examinations is 58.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rs.350/-|
|Procedure: Candidates may apply to `The Registrar of the University (By designation only) along with a State Bank DD. for Rs.550/- (Rupees five hundred and fifty only) drawn in favour of `The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal – 624 102. For SC/ST candidates, the application form will be issued at Rs.350/-(Rupees three hundred and fifty only) on production of attested photo copy of the Permanent Community Certificate towards the cost of application with a self addressed stamped envelope (size 25cm x 12cm) to the value of Rs.10/- . The University is not responsible for postal delay. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates called for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA.|
|Last Date: 5/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Kodaikanal|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Mother Teresa Womens University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Registrar Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 5/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/3/2017