On 30/01/2017, Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) announced recruitment notification to recruit Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Consultant. Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017.
Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) before 20/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested individuals/ agencies are requested to apply in the prescribed format available (Annexure-Bf on the website in hard copy (in triplicate) in sealed cover clearly super-scribing on the envelope “Engagement of Consultant/Consulting Agency for Formulation of Training Policy/ 3600 Evaluation Policy in MoEF & CC”, to tn-e undersigned i.e. Shri S. R. Amin, Under Secretary, P.I Section, Ist Floor, Prithvi Block, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Indira Pariyavaran Bhawan, Jorbagh, New Delhi-110 0O3, either by post or by hand within 21 days of the placing of the Advertisement on the website|
|Last Date: 20/02/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Ministry of Environments and Forests (MoEF) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Consultant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/02/2017